Trafford is at the heart of Greater Manchester and is one of its economic powerhouses.
Our extensive supply chain, skilled workforce, strong transport links and close proximity to Manchester City Centre and Manchester Airport make Trafford the prime investment location in the North West.
Trafford Park is one of the largest and most successful industrial estates in Europe and home to global brands including Manchester United, Kellogg’s, L’Oréal, Adidas, Amazon, Unilever, Cargill, ITV and Procter & Gamble.
In addition to four vibrant town centres Trafford is home to the intu Trafford Centre which is one of the largest indoor shopping centres in the UK and visited by over 30 million people each year.
A wide range of opportunities are currently available, with sites to suit every business use and size requirement.
For furrther information, download our Trafford - First for Investment brochure
By locating your business here, you can take advantafe of the following factors to help your business grow:
- A skilled and talented workforce
- Easy and quick access to Manchester International Airport
- 2 hour express train journey to London
- 45 minute drive to Leeds and Liverpool
- Unparralled digital connectivity
- The North West's largest inland freight terminal in Trafford Park
- Extensive team/light rail network
- HS2 rail service planned for 2032